[BioMart Users] query

gourja gupta
Hi,

I have installed biomart locally. But on the intherface it is showing linkage to MSD database only. If I want to point my locally installed biomart to UNIPROT also, then what I have to do?

Please reply

Regards
Gourja

Re: [BioMart Users] query

Yong Liang
Hi Gourja,

What biomart version and registry xml are you using? To include UNIPROT, you need to  use Martconfigurator to add a UNIPROT source and access point, then deploy. Let me know if you still have problems.

Regards,

Yong