[BioMart Users] sort-order of results

Arno.Meiler
Hello,

I would like to know whether there is any possibility to get the results of a BioMart-Query sorted by a user-defined column.
(Similar to a "order by columnA, columnB" statement in an sql-query)

As an example I would like to have the list of genes of human sorted by chromosome (first criterium) and chromosome-start-position of the gene.
A solution via a client-library, DAS or SQL-server would be fine as well.

Thanks for help :-)

Re: [BioMart Users] sort-order of results

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Arno,
I know you can do it through our GUIs but I don't think this is propagated to our APIs. Jack would be the best person to comment on this and correct me if necessary  so I am cc'ing him in case he wants to chip in