Bug build_pipeline.cgi

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug build_pipeline.cgi

Nicolas Allias
Hello there,

I'm currently facing the following problems (I didn't seen any related
on the mailing-list)
 when calling "new pipeline" or "clone this pipeline":


  Software error:

Can't call method "val" on an undefined value at /var/www/html/ergatis/cgi/build_pipeline.cgi line 138.

As I'm writing and testing many components, I imagine that one of them
as an error...
Because the line 138 is
                my $cname = $component_cfg->val( 'component',
'$;COMPONENT_NAME$;' );

As all the components has the declaration of $;COMPONENT_NAME$; ... Any
idea ?


This problem started when one of my workflow bugged (state "running",
view unavailable,
progress bar completely dark grey and no process running on the server
machine).

I'd like those 2 problems correlated but have no idea how.
Thanks for your help/advices,

Nicolas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by

Make an app they can't live without
Enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev 
_______________________________________________
Ergatis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ergatis-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug build_pipeline.cgi

Nicolas Allias
Hello,

Do you need any more information about that ?

Nicolas Allias wrote:
>   Software error:
>
> Can't call method "val" on an undefined value at /var/www/html/ergatis/cgi/build_pipeline.cgi line 138.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by

Make an app they can't live without
Enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev 
_______________________________________________
Ergatis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ergatis-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug build_pipeline.cgi

Nicolas Allias
Hello again,

I solved my problem !
At the pipeline configuration a bad copy/paste let 2 input directory
paths separated by a space,
the generation of the final config file put the 2nd input path on a
newline, outside of a variable.
I found the problem in the generated config file by browsing
the <ergatis_tmp_directory>/$build_directory/<last date>

Does experienced Ergatis users / developers  has written a component
checker or is it in development ?

Thanks for all,

Nicolas


Nicolas Allias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you need any more information about that ?
>
> Nicolas Allias wrote:
>  
>>   Software error:
>>
>> Can't call method "val" on an undefined value at /var/www/html/ergatis/cgi/build_pipeline.cgi line 138.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by

Make an app they can't live without
Enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev 
_______________________________________________
Ergatis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ergatis-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug build_pipeline.cgi

Joshua Orvis
Nicolas -

This is certainly an area where Ergatis needs some work - it very much assumes you enter the correct data and isn't very fault tolerant.  In the latest development discussion this was raised as one of the primary issues to work on, so we should have improvements here soon.

Joshua



On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 6:19 AM, Nicolas Allias <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello again,

I solved my problem !
At the pipeline configuration a bad copy/paste let 2 input directory
paths separated by a space,
the generation of the final config file put the 2nd input path on a
newline, outside of a variable.
I found the problem in the generated config file by browsing
the <ergatis_tmp_directory>/$build_directory/<last date>

Does experienced Ergatis users / developers  has written a component
checker or is it in development ?

Thanks for all,

Nicolas


Nicolas Allias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you need any more information about that ?
>
> Nicolas Allias wrote:
>
>>   Software error:
>>
>> Can't call method "val" on an undefined value at /var/www/html/ergatis/cgi/build_pipeline.cgi line 138.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by

Make an app they can't live without
Enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Ergatis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ergatis-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net Dev2Dev email is sponsored by:

Show off your parallel programming skills.
Enter the Intel(R) Threading Challenge 2010.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd
_______________________________________________
Ergatis-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ergatis-users