Building MAKER with specific perl version

Building MAKER with specific perl version

Ksenia Lavrichenko
Hi,

I have been banging my head for a while now, trying to install MAKER with my specific perl.

I found this old thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/maker-devel/hScqdJW0FsU/3KT_UF7k9XMJ

However, this does not work for me. I make sure bin/* and Build are deleted before I run $myperl Build.PL.

I see my perl in shebang of Build however after ./Build install all scripts in bin have "#! /usr/bin/perl" which produces a version error when I try to run maker -h.

Any tips of what do I need to adjust in Build.PL?

Many thanks,
Ksenia