Building the Userprofile DB

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Building the Userprofile DB

Vallejos, Andrew

/home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/library.xml:77: Failed to load project properties from /home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/../intermine/api/model/userprofile

 

That’s the error I got when running ‘ant build-db-userprofile’.  This is not for RatMine, but rather a different mine that I am building from stock sources.

 

Thanks,

 

Andrew

 

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

[hidden email]

 


_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.intermine.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building the Userprofile DB

Julie Sullivan
I'm not sure what's causing that.

Can you run `ant clean`, then re-run with the verbose flag and send us the
entire stacktrace?

> /home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/library.xml:77: Failed to
> load project properties from
> /home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/../intermine/api/model/user
> profile
>
>
>
> That's the error I got when running 'ant build-db-userprofile'.  This is
> not for RatMine, but rather a different mine that I am building from
> stock sources.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Andrew
>
>
>
> ======================
>
> Andrew Vallejos
>
> Web Developer II
>
> Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center
>
> Medical College of Wisconsin
>
> 414-955-4104
>
> [hidden email]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.intermine.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev
>



_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.intermine.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building the Userprofile DB

Vallejos, Andrew
BUILD FAILED
/home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/library.xml:77: The
following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/library.xml:77: Failed to
load project properties from
/home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/../intermine/api/model/user
profile
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.loadProjectProperties(Dependencies.java:
509)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.followProjectDependencies(Dependencies.j
ava:444)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.iterateOverDependencies(Dependencies.jav
a:484)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.followProjectDependencies(Dependencies.j
ava:465)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.iterateOverDependencies(Dependencies.jav
a:484)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.followProjectDependencies(Dependencies.j
ava:465)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.iterateOverDependencies(Dependencies.jav
a:484)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.followProjectDependencies(Dependencies.j
ava:465)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.iterateOverDependencies(Dependencies.jav
a:484)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.followProjectDependencies(Dependencies.j
ava:465)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.execute(Dependencies.java:234)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
Impl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:1
06)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1397)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleChe
ckExecutor.java:38)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1249)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:442)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.execute(Dependencies.java:303)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
Impl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:1
06)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1397)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1366)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecut
or.java:41)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1249)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:801)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:218)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/../intermine/api/model/user
profile/project.properties (Too many open files)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
        at
org.intermine.task.Dependencies.loadProjectProperties(Dependencies.java:
507)

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:18 PM
To: Vallejos, Andrew
Cc: Intermine
Subject: Re: [InterMine Dev] Building the Userprofile DB

I'm not sure what's causing that.

Can you run `ant clean`, then re-run with the verbose flag and send us
the
entire stacktrace?

> /home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/library.xml:77: Failed to
> load project properties from
>
/home/intermine/build/scmine_current/imbuild/../intermine/api/model/user
> profile
>
>
>
> That's the error I got when running 'ant build-db-userprofile'.  This
is

> not for RatMine, but rather a different mine that I am building from
> stock sources.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Andrew
>
>
>
> ======================
>
> Andrew Vallejos
>
> Web Developer II
>
> Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center
>
> Medical College of Wisconsin
>
> 414-955-4104
>
> [hidden email]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.intermine.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev
>



_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.intermine.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev