COVID-19 Apollo docker

nathandunn

Scott Cain had put together a nice COVID-19 JBrowse docker image here:

Its running on a server for now here:

I’ve integrated this into an Apollo docker image here:

https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/gmod/sars-cov-2-apollo

If you wan tot play with it, It is running here: http://covid19apollo.jbrowse.org/annotator/index with username [hidden email] / demo , or [hidden email] / demo

Obviously this server is insecure, so don’t put up anything you don’t want other folks to see.

This installs a few custom plugins, so may not be as easy as adding the data directly (though copying and pasting the track data should work).

Nathan

Re: COVID-19 Apollo docker

nathandunn

I just wanted to say that we have an update for the Apollo server.

demouser / demo1234

with updated JBrowse data from http://covid19.jbrowse.org/

If you want to run your own docker image, we have instructions here:

Have a safe and relaxing weekend all,

Nathan