Call for GMOD talks at PAG

I am pleased to announce a call for talks to be given at the Plant and Animal Genomes conference this January in the GMOD workshop on Wednesday, January 18th.  Any talks that involve the development or use of GMOD software are welcome.  In particular this year, I'd really like to highlight plugins for the various GMOD software packages that support them, like JBrowse, Galaxy and Tripal (of course, Galaxy and Tripal have their own sessions, so you should consider submitting to them too).

Please get an abstract, brief summary or a vague title to me as soon as possible so I can start getting it put together.  Also, if you'd like to be a co-organizer, please let me drop me a line about that too.  I might be able to get you some meeting-related niceties for not very much work.

For more information about PAG, see:

Thanks and I look forward to seeing in January,