Call for abstracts for Biocuration2010 (October 11-14, 2010 in Tokyo, Japan)

Call for abstracts for Biocuration2010 (October 11-14, 2010 in Tokyo, Japan)

biocuration2010
With apologies for cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

We cordially invite you to join us for Biocuration2010,
the Conference of International Society for Biocuration (ISB)
and the 4th International Biocuration Conference,
is held in Tokyo, Japan, from October 11-14, 2010.

Abstract submission and registration are now open!

* abstract submission
http://hinv.jp/biocuration2010/abstract.html
* registration
http://hinv.jp/biocuration2010/registration.html

Abstract submission deadline is now extended to August 11, 2010.

This conference will provide a forum for curators and developers of
biological databases to discuss their work, promote collaborations, and
foster a sense of community in this active and growing area of research.

Topics will include:
* Text Mining
* Literature Curation
* Ontologies
* Genome Sequence Annotation
* Comparative Genomics
* Functional Genomics
* Crop/Plant Genome Curation
* Community Curation
* Data Standardization and Integration
* Curation Tools/Workflows
* Data Visualization
* Journal/Database Interactions and Collaborations
* Next Generation Sequence Annotation
* Next Generation Curation

The past three Biocuration Meetings have been a great success.
We are looking forward to your participation in the 4th Conference!

*** Important dates:

Event date: October 11-14, 2010
Abstract submission ends: August 11, 2010
Notification of acceptance: will be done by August 20, 2010
Early bird registration ends: August 31, 2010

Location:
Tokyo International Exchange Center, Tokyo, Japan.

Website:
http://hinv.jp/biocuration2010/

For questions or technical difficulties with the registration,
please contact secretariat at [hidden email]

This announcement has been sent to multiple mailing lists.
Please feel free to forward this announcement to interested parties.
Please accept our apologies if you have received this email in
duplicates or in error.

Best regards,

The Organizing Committee
http://hinv.jp/biocuration2010/committee.html