Can install but Cannot Run MAKER

xpeng

Dear Yandell Lab,

I am writing to get a bit of help on making MAKER to work.

I downloaded the v3.01.03 maker and followed the instructions on your wiki page to install, both on my local computer as sudo and on PSC Bridges (with MPI).

The installation seemed to have completed successfully.

However, when I ran “maker -h” I received error messages (attached) that I don’t know what to do about. Could you please advise a solution?

Thank you!

Nick (Xuefeng Peng)

Postdoctoral Scholar

University of California

Santa Barbara, CA

Error_Message_Ubuntu_19.10.txt (6K) Download Attachment
Error_Message_PSC_Bridges.txt (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Can install but Cannot Run MAKER

Carson Holt-2
Please re-download and install again. I found the issue from your error in the new install package.

—Carson

<Error_Message_Ubuntu_19.10.txt><Error_Message_PSC_Bridges.txt>_______________________________________________