Quantcast

Can't Install Proc::Signal

Marcus Naymik
I can't find Proc::Signal in cpan or anywhere. How can I install it?

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, including patient health information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Re: Can't Install Proc::Signal

Carson Holt-2
Proc::Signal is part of MAKER’s internal libraries. If you are getting an error saying it is missing, then you have a problem with your installation.

Either it was not installed successfully, or you modified the location of files or executables post installation.

Make sure you do not move the bin directory or its contents. If you need to be somewhere else, it is best to use softlinks instead.

Thanks,
Carson