Can the 'All users' dropdown in the Annotations panel show all the users?

Can the 'All users' dropdown in the Annotations panel show all the users?

Monica Poelchau
Hi everyone,

In our Apollo2 setup, in the Annotations panel, the 'All users' dropdown, only the first 20 or so users display, and you can't scroll down to select anyone else (see attached screenshot). Is there a way to configure this to select any user?

Apollo version: 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT
Browsers: Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116; Safari 13.1.1

Thanks for the advice, and apologies if this is already documented elsewhere!

Monica
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.56.12 AM.png

Re: Can the 'All users' dropdown in the Annotations panel show all the users?

nathandunn

Monica,

I changed this to 1K users as a default in the 2.6 codebase (not sure when I fixed this).

If this should be a lookup instead (for any number of users), let me know.

If you want to patch the PR that fixes it is here: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/pull/2120

Nathan