Can you generate a table from a JSP?

joe carlson
Hi,

This may seem like a weird thing to do, but can you bring up date in a table view which is not the result of a query?

For our gene and transcript page I'm writing a report that lists the other genes/transcripts which have a high pearson correlation in the FPKM's. (This is a moderately long compute - 10's of seconds - and I may want to precompute and store this someday. That is to be determined. The immediate needs is to use the results of the java/jsp to get the data.)

At the bottom of the list, I know how to make a 'make a list out of these genes' button and that is good. But I was wondering if there was a way to transfer that list with correlation values to a table with a button generated by the JSP. Can this be done?

Thanks,

Joe Carlson

Re: Can you generate a table from a JSP?

Julie Sullivan
Hi Joe

No, that's not currently possible. But we've had this request before, I
think it would be a useful feature.

Make a ticket? And maybe include your relative priority as well.

Julie