Chado genomic rearangement

clement fanteria
Hello,

I'm trying to store genomic rearangement like insertion, deletion, CNV or trisomy in the Chado database.
I have some problems with the CNV and the trisomy where I want store something like a "gain" to express this genomic variation.

The feature and featureloc tables doesn't allow this kind of information. Unfortunately the section about the Genomic Rearrangements is empty for this specific genomic rearangement :
http://gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Best_Practices#xxx_Genomic_Rearrangements

Thank you for your help

Clément

Re: Chado genomic rearangement

Siddhartha Basu
Hi Clement,
Did you get any response ?
And if you have tried any implementation , would be interested to know.
One more thing, could you show any example/snippet of your dataset that
you want to load, might try to have an implementation.

thanks,
-siddhartha