Chado upgrade schedule?

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Scott,

Just curious if there is a schedule for a future update to the Chado
schema?   We want to plan ahead for Tripal for including in future
releases but also because we are developing modules that could use some
of the suggested changes posed to the mailing list a few months ago and
we're interested to know if any will be included?

Thanks,
Stephen