Change autoscale method for bigwig tracks

Change autoscale method for bigwig tracks

Panos Ioannidis
I have 5 bigwig tracks showing gene transcription levels in 5 different tissues. Is there a way to autoscale these bigwig tracks relative to one another? The only options I've found for autoscale are "local" and "global" and neither takes into account transcription levels from the other tracks.

Thanks,
Panos

Re: Change autoscale method for bigwig tracks

Colin
This sometimes falls under the category called grouped track autoscaling in jbrowse, and hasn't been implemented yet!

One alternative is to use the multibigwig jbrowse plugin which does group autoscale all the subtracks together

-Colin