Changing a webapp theme

James Blackshaw
I've been customising one of the default themes to match the design of
the current Mitominer site, but have ran into a couple of issues. When I
replace the image resources in my theme, it doesn't update, and simply
stays using the old images on the site. I have run "ant clean" before
re-releasing the webapp, and even tried restarting Tomcat between
releases. It's ot that the images are cached on my local machine either,
I had a labmate check the site, and it's the same. Secondly, the
logo.png I have taken from the current MitoMiner site is squashed into
the same size as the Malariamine default logo, rather than displaying at
its correct size.

-James

Re: Changing a webapp theme

Julie Sullivan
Hi James,

1. Some of the images are in /themes and some are in /model/images, so I don't
think it's very clear what goes where.  If you tell me which images you want to
update, I will tell you the exact paths.

2. These dimensions are hard-coded onto the JSP for some reason.  To update,
you'll have to edit the JSP directly - line 38 in:

        intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/headMenu.jsp

Cheers,
Julie