Changing the size/colour of the website title bar

Changing the size/colour of the website title bar

James Blackshaw
Hi,

Can the size of the title bar for the website (that block of colour
behind where it gives the mine name) be changed? I am not sure what
particular graphic is used for the background there, or how to resize
it. Nor how to change the font colour for the mine title.

Regards,
James.

Re: Changing the size/colour of the website title bar

Julie Sullivan
Hi James,

Font for the title text:

intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/headMenu.jsp
Line: 39
Add: <style="font-family:'Comic Sans'"> to the <h1> or <html:link> elements

"Title bar" colour:

Replace the file "intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/themes/<your theme
name>/top_gradient.png" with something different

Is that what you need?

Cheers,
Julie