Chrome problem

Paulo Nuin
Hi

When running Chrome, we noticed that the tsv file from the Export button are being blocked. In the screen cap on side is WormMine and the other is YeastMine, one is http and the other https, similar InterMine versions.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Paulo

Re: Chrome problem

sergio contrino-2
hi paulo,
just tried this and all works fine for me. some setting on your browser?
i was using chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) on
mac 10.14.6.
please let us know if still a problem
thanks
sergio

On 2020-07-17 17:30, Paulo Nuin wrote:

> Hi
>
> When running Chrome, we noticed that the tsv file from the Export
> button are being blocked. In the screen cap on side is WormMine and
> the other is YeastMine, one is http and the other https, similar
> InterMine versions.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers
>
> Paulo

Re: Chrome problem

Paulo Nuin
Hi Sergio

Strange, I don’t see the error now, and it was also reported by one of our curators in his machine. No issues previously with Firefox or Safari.

We didn’t have any security issues, our Tomcat is fine.

Well, I will keep an eye on it.

Cheers

Paulo