Chromosome Distribution widget displays emptybox

it

Chromosome Distribution widget displays emptybox

it
Hi all,

   In mymine1.1, if I want to add the widgets on webconfig-model.xml. And I release webapps ,widget box(Chromosome Distribution) displays empty. Here I  have attached  webpage as given below. Since I  have refered the flymine url like 'http://www.flymine.org/release-36.1/bagDetails.do?bagName=Gene+list+for+all+organisms+10+Apr+2013+16.44&trackExecution=false' .

Regards,
Manikandan

widgets.png (96K) Download Attachment

Re: Chromosome Distribution widget displays emptybox

Radek Stepan
Hello Manikandan, you are trying to refer to FlyMine List Widgets from
your own mine? That is certainly possible but the widgets you see will
be based on data in FlyMine, not your own mine. Also, you need to make
sure that you have access to the list
"Gene+list+for+all+organisms+10+Apr+2013+16.44" in FlyMine. And the
link you gave refers to a List Analysis page, not to a List Widgets
service URL.

Did your mine have a Publications Enrichment List Widget once you
deployed a generic mine?

Regards,
Radek

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:26 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    In mymine1.1, if I want to add the widgets on webconfig-model.xml. And I
> release webapps ,widget box(Chromosome Distribution) displays empty. Here I
> have attached  webpage as given below. Since I  have refered the flymine url
> like
> 'http://www.flymine.org/release-36.1/bagDetails.do?bagName=Gene+list+for+all+organisms+10+Apr+2013+16.44&trackExecution=false'
> .
>
> Regards,
> Manikandan

Re: Chromosome Distribution widget displays emptybox

Radek Stepan
Can you provide a public URL for the mine?

Alternatively, could you open a Console/Debugger in your browser and
let me know if you see any Errors (in red)?

Debugger should open by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I (in Chrome) and click on
"Console" tab there.

If there are no Errors in the client, the error is probably on the
server in which case opening the app logs could show where the problem
lies:

http://intermine.readthedocs.org/en/latest/support/troubleshooting-tips/#webapp

Radek

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I have deployed Publications Enrichment List Widget in
> webconfig-model.xml,but its also display as empty.
>

> Thanks&Regards
> ---------------
> Manikandan

Julie Sullivan
Hi Manikandan

1. homologues not found

The error says that the webapp is trying to display homologues but not finding
them in the database schema.

Did you add a homologue widget or template? If so, do you have homologues in
your data model?

2. comment.description not found

Comment.text was renamed to Comment description in InterMine 1.1. Update your
database or remove the template / widget causing this error.

Julie

hi,

   Two exception will occur during  release  the webapp.Catalina.out contains

i>'Gene.homologues.homologue.organism.shortName' isn't in model.
org.intermine.pathquery.PathException: Unable to resolve path
'Gene.homologues.homologue.organism.shortName': field 'homologues' of
class 'org.intermine.model.bio.Gene' not found in model 'genomic'
     at org.intermine.pathquery.Path.initialise(Path.java:217)
     at org.intermine.pathquery.Path.<init>(Path.java:102)

ii>org.intermine.pathquery.PathException: Unable to resolve path
'Comment.description': field 'description' of class
'org.intermine.model.bio.Comment' not found in model 'genomic'
     at org.intermine.pathquery.Path.initialise(Path.java:217)
     at org.intermine.pathquery.Path.<init>(Path.java:102)
     at
org.intermine.webservice.server.SummaryService.execute(SummaryService.java:68)
Now, the  widget  page is displays some data,Here I have  attached
screenshot  (widget.png)as given below.

Thanks,

it

Re: Chromosome Distribution widget displays emptybox

it
Hi Julie,

Thanks for replying. I had fixed the error by referring the following link https://intermine.readthedocs.org/en/1.1/embedding/list-widgets/.
By adding few attributes as instructed in this link and its now working successfully.

Best Regards,
Manikandan