Chromosome Widget Error

Vallejos, Andrew

How or where does the organism name get set?  This is the error I am receiving from the chromosome widget.

478522 [TP-Processor2] WARN org.intermine.bio.web.widget.ChromosomeDistributionDataSetLdr  - can't render graph widgets without organism name

Thanks,

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Human and Molecular Genomics Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: Chromosome Widget Error

Julie Sullivan
The organism name is set in the entrez-organism source.  However I don't
see why this widget would stop working from last release.  Maybe the error
message is misleading.

Did you get the issue with the human genes have the wrong chromosome (the
rat one) sorted out?

> How or where does the organism name get set?  This is the error I am
> receiving from the chromosome widget.
>

> 478522 [TP-Processor2] WARN
> org.intermine.bio.web.widget.ChromosomeDistributionDataSetLdr  - can't
> render graph widgets without organism name
>

> Thanks,
>

> Andrew Vallejos
>
> Web Developer
>
> Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center
>
> Human and Molecular Genomics Center
>
> Medical College of Wisconsin
>
> 414-955-4104

Re: Chromosome Widget Error

Vallejos, Andrew
Yes.  And all organisms are filled in.

The error is coming from line 80 in the JSP.  It looks like the
ChromosomeDistributionDataSetLdr is not receiving the organismName.

-Andrew

The organism name is set in the entrez-organism source.  However I don't
see why this widget would stop working from last release.  Maybe the
error
message is misleading.

Did you get the issue with the human genes have the wrong chromosome
(the
rat one) sorted out?

> How or where does the organism name get set?  This is the error I am
> receiving from the chromosome widget.
>

> 478522 [TP-Processor2] WARN
> org.intermine.bio.web.widget.ChromosomeDistributionDataSetLdr  - can't
> render graph widgets without organism name
>

> Thanks,
>

> Andrew Vallejos
>
> Web Developer
>
> Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center
>
> Human and Molecular Genomics Center
>
> Medical College of Wisconsin
>
> 414-955-4104

Re: Chromosome Widget Error

Vallejos, Andrew
Chromosome Widget fixed!

I needed to update the extra attribute class definition in the
webconfig-model.xml to "org.intermine.bio.util.BioUtil".

The web docs still have the old: "org.intermine.bio.web.logic.BioUtil".
(//intermine.org/wiki/Widgets)

-Andrew

The organism name is set in the entrez-organism source.  However I don't
see why this widget would stop working from last release.  Maybe the
error
message is misleading.

Did you get the issue with the human genes have the wrong chromosome
(the
rat one) sorted out?

> How or where does the organism name get set?  This is the error I am
> receiving from the chromosome widget.
>

> 478522 [TP-Processor2] WARN
> org.intermine.bio.web.widget.ChromosomeDistributionDataSetLdr  - can't
> render graph widgets without organism name
>

> Thanks,
>

> Andrew Vallejos
>
> Web Developer
>
> Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center
>
> Human and Molecular Genomics Center
>
> Medical College of Wisconsin
>
> 414-955-4104

Re: Chromosome Widget Error

Julie Sullivan
Fantastic, thanks Andrew!  Sorry about that, I've updated the docs.