Column addition to analysis reports

dmgood11
Hi,

  I was wondering if aspects of GitHub issue 778 (https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/778) are anywhere on the dev roadmap (possibly in the new "Staircase" UI or on the current dev path)?

thx,
-David

--

David M. Goodstein, Ph.D.
Phytozome Team Lead
Eukaryotic Data Systems - Computational and Plant Genomics
U.S. Dept of Energy Joint Genome Institute
2800 Mitchell Dr.
Walnut Creek, CA USA 94598
http://phytozome.jgi.doe.gov

Re: Column addition to analysis reports

Julie Sullivan
Hi David

I agree that you should be able to select multiple columns! I've
assigned the ticket for the next InterMine release. :) And the change
would be for the results tables in the current webapp and in the new UI.

Cheers
Julie

PS. Feel free to include your priority when submitting trouble tickets,
it helps us organise our work. And submitting to this list is a good
idea, if we see an issue that has lots of "votes", that makes it easier
to see that this is something that needs our attention.