Community call cancelled this week and GSoC

Community call cancelled this week and GSoC

Yo Yehudi
Hi everyone,

Community call

The community call this week is cancelled. The next call will be on the first of March and will be a community outreach (non-techy) call.

You can see the agenda for the March 1st call here (additional agenda items and speakers welcome):

and the full outreach call schedule here:

Google Summer of Code

See the notes below - we've officially had InterMine accepted as a mentor organisation for Google Summer of Code 2018. Thanks everyone who has volunteered to be a mentor or suggested projects! Feel free to share widely and encourage students to apply if you think they will be suitable. Biological / InterMine knowledge isn't required but could be advantageous.

Yo