Community calls - when is best for _you_?

Community calls - when is best for _you_?

Yo Yehudi-2
Hi all,

We'd like to double-check if our regular community call time/day of the week is still the best time for our community.

If you would like to attend InterMine community calls regularly - especially if you can't right now! - please fill out your availability here: it'll only take 30 seconds: http://whenisgood.net/intermine-community-calls

Currently our calls are on the first Thursday of the month at 5PM UK. You can check your timezone here: https://arewemeetingyet.com/London/2019-10-03/17:00, or add the InterMine public calendar to your calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=intermine.org%40googlemail.com&ctz=Europe%2FLondon

Yo