Community outreach calls - feedback

Yo Yehudi-2
Hey everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came to our call yesterday! It was nice to see so many faces. If you have ~2 minutes we'd be extra grateful if you could fill out our feedback form: https://goo.gl/forms/vVs3zZzJcbVQWG7v2 - this is also your chance to help shape our next few calls.

The survey is anonymous and asks how you felt about yesterdays's call, what topics you would like to see at community outreach calls in the future, and gives you the chance to nominate someone for next call!

Thanks everyone,

Yo

P.S. After a surprise over-full hangout, we'll be using GoToMeeting in the future so there should be enough room to fit everyone in - but you're welcome to help me try to exceed the 150 attendee maximum if you like! ;)