Configuring 'track config' pop-up box to limit displayed features by score?

Configuring 'track config' pop-up box to limit displayed features by score?

Sean O'Keeffe-2
Hi Folks,

I've got a question relating to the pop-up boxes above each tack in GBrowse.
Is it possible to add an option to the pop-up box where I could limit the features displayed by the score value? Let's say I have loaded a track, e.g. GFF3 data, containing a range a scores. Now I would like to add an option where users could select features using the pop-up box 'configure this track' where score > x or maybe score < y.

I already know I can add a subroutine to the conf file where I can colour code the features by score, but this would mean displaying all features. It would be a nice feature for users to be able to dynamically limit feature display on the fly.

I've gone through the documentation but couldn't find any information pertaining to the pop-up box manipulation.

Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Sean.