Couldn't display sequence in gbrowse

nancy
Hi GMOD admin,

Hi im gbrowse newbie. I manage to install gbrowse and get my apache, mysql, postgresql running.
But when i try to view in gbrowse page. The loading sign of top left keep appearing, however no sequence to be displayed.

I do some screenshots and it may help you to understand more on my current problem.

You help is highly appreciated. Thanks!!

Regards,
Nancy

Re: Couldn't display sequence in gbrowse

nancy
Hi Gmod admin,

Kindly refer to the screenshoots from attachment.
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Nancy

On 27 May 2013 23:30, see see <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi GMOD admin,

Hi im gbrowse newbie. I manage to install gbrowse and get my apache, mysql, postgresql running.
But when i try to view in gbrowse page. The loading sign of top left keep appearing, however no sequence to be displayed.

I do some screenshots and it may help you to understand more on my current problem.

You help is highly appreciated. Thanks!!

Regards,
Nancy

shoot1.png (163K) Download Attachment
shoot2.png (172K) Download Attachment