Custom track question

Lobaton Garces, Juan David (CIAT)

Hello have a good day

My name is Juan. I work in the bean team for CIAT

I  am trying to build my own custom tracks.

What I basically want to do is to be able to upload SNP’s information in different tracks. For example I want to upload the SNP’s of different lines of bean. I had success with small data sets (using only Chromosome 4) but how can I do it for big files that cover the entire genome?

As well I would like to add some information to my SNP’s like  the genotype (A/T/C/G) and the 300 bp around it. How can I do this?

Thanks

Appreciate your time and collaboration

Best regards

Juan David Lobaton Garces. Ms.C.

Bioinformatic Research Assistant

International Center for Tropical Agriculture CIAT

Bean Program