CyVerse FOSS summer course June 3-14, Tucson AZ

CyVerse FOSS summer course June 3-14, Tucson AZ

Sam Hokin-3
Thought I'd share since we talk about open source and FAIR and all that stuff.

https://www.cyverse.org/foss

Foundational Open Science Skills

June 3-14, 2019
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ

In this two-week camp, learn how to marshal open source resources to help organize your research projects and personnel, enable big
(and small) data analyses, and facilitate scientific reproducibility.

​You'll have direct access to CyVerse science and core infrastructure teams to answer your questions on any tools/topics covered.
Best of all, you'll have a follow-up call every quarter with the CyVerse team for a health check/update on your progress, issues,
and topics associated with the application of FOSS in your lab or project.