DBIx::DBStag Problems

sganesh02
Hello Members

I am stuck at the load ontologies step where the DBIx::DBStag module from CPAN fails to install.
It seems like the "make test" attempts to test connections to a database called "test" and fails as it is not able to create it.

The Module assumes the user to be root, and the createdb fails for the 'root' user. Is there a way I can force it to test the above with a different user ?

Re: DBIx::DBStag Problems

Scott Cain
Hi Ganesh,

Yes, if you supply testuser and testpassword arguments in the "perl
Makefile.PL" command or set TESTUSER and TESTPASSWORD environment
variables, then the tests will use that account rather than the
account of the shell user.

Scott