: Data Categories and Template

kkarra@stanford.edu

  1. Re: Data Categories and Templates (Richard Smith)

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:15:04 +0000
From: Richard Smith <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [InterMine Dev] Data Categories and Templates
To: [hidden email]

Yes, maybe we forgot to list this in the upgrade notes.

From 0.94 to get templates appearing on report pages you need to tag
them with <a href="im:report">im:report.  This is the opposite behaviour to before, where
they appeared automatically and you tagged with <a href="im:noreport">im:noreport to remove
them.

We changed it because in FlyMine newly created templates kept appearing
on report pages and sometimes were slow to run.

Cheers,
Richard.

On 12/01/2011 18:44, Vallejos, Andrew wrote:
None of the templates are showing up on report pages.
Is there some additional configuration required for 0.94?
-Andrew

Inspite of adding the <a href="im:report">im:report tag, none of the templates show up on the report pages.
I don't see any errors in the logs..
Andrew, did you port userprofile xml and then added the <a href="im:report">im:report tag through the interface ?

Re: : Data Categories and Template

Richard Smith

>> On 12/01/2011 18:44, Vallejos, Andrew wrote:
>>> None of the templates are showing up on report pages.
>>> Is there some additional configuration required for 0.94?
>>> -Andrew
>

> Inspite of adding the im:report tag, none of the templates show up on the report pages.
> I don't see any errors in the logs..
> Andrew, did you port userprofile xml and then added the im:report tag through the interface ?

The rules for templates appearing are a bit complicated.  They will need
to be tagged as follows:

- im:public
- im:report
- to an aspect, e.g. im:aspect:Gene Ontology

Templates are always shown under an aspect in report pages.  If you
have different requirements please let us know.

Richard.