Data Categories and Templates

Vallejos, Andrew

None of the templates are showing up on report pages.

Is there some additional configuration required for 0.94?

-Andrew

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: Data Categories and Templates

Richard Smith
Yes, maybe we forgot to list this in the upgrade notes.

 From 0.94 to get templates appearing on report pages you need to tag
them with im:report.  This is the opposite behaviour to before, where
they appeared automatically and you tagged with im:noreport to remove
them.

We changed it because in FlyMine newly created templates kept appearing
on report pages and sometimes were slow to run.

Cheers,
Richard.