Data Library Import "Click this to start analyzing it." requires relogin

D K

Data Library Import "Click this to start analyzing it." requires relogin

D K
Hi Galaxy-devs,

On my local instance of Galaxy (v16.07) when a user imports a shared data library file into their history and clicks on the "Selected datasets imported into history. Click this to start analyzing it."  popup, they get directed back to the Galaxy log in page regardless if they are already logged in. Does this have to do with my settings in galaxy.ini? This behavior does not occur on usegalaxy.org. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

DK

D K

Re: Data Library Import "Click this to start analyzing it." requires relogin

Martin Čech
Hi Daniel,

this looks like a bug. I assume you are having Galaxy with a proxy-prefix but the code (wrongly) expects root to be at /.

Would you mind testing it?

Thank you for using Galaxy.

Martin

Martin