Data visualisation wishlist

Yo Yehudi-2
Hey all!

We'll (hopefully) be taking on another intern to work on data visualisations for BlueGenes this year. Last year we had quite a few new ones - you can see here https://github.com/intermine?q=bluegenes-&type=&language=javascript and there'll be a demo of the tool store on the Dev call this Thursday.

What's on your wishlist for data visualisations? Feel free to repeat requests if we haven't implemented them yet, and/or send links to vis you like, or even dodgy sketches :)  bonus points if you share the query to fetch the data needed from your mine.

Yo

--
Please note I am ‘working to contract’ as part of the UCU industrial action to defend our pensions and fight for fair pay and equality. This may mean it takes longer for me to respond to emails. You can find out more about the dispute at: www.ucu.cam.ac.uk/faqs