DataSource>URL

kkarra@stanford.edu
How does one set the URL for datasource?  For example, TreeFam has the value set but not Panther and I was wondering about where it needs to set.
Thanks!
-Kalpana

Re: DataSource>URL

Jayaraman, Pushkala
I would like to know how to set this as well.
Pushkala

How does one set the URL for datasource?  For example, TreeFam has the value set but not Panther and I was wondering about where it needs to set.
Thanks!
-Kalpana

Re: DataSource>URL

Radek Stepan
Do any of these two files help?

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/cf6ccea2e52bc3bfc1155c2b92521fbdeba358e5/flymine/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/aspects.xml#L35

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/36ad8a51dfd3bb3f5c9c83b3361e1413f90d30dc/flymine/integrate/datasets.xml#L410-L413

Radek

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Jayaraman, Pushkala <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to know how to set this as well.
> Pushkala

Re: DataSource>URL

kkarra@stanford.edu
aspects.xml - will provide link from Data Sources Page I think
I don’t have datasets.xml to load.

-Kalpana

On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Radek Stepan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do any of these two files help?
>
> https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/cf6ccea2e52bc3bfc1155c2b92521fbdeba358e5/flymine/webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/aspects.xml#L35
>
> https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/36ad8a51dfd3bb3f5c9c83b3361e1413f90d30dc/flymine/integrate/datasets.xml#L410-L413
>
> Radek
>
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Jayaraman, Pushkala <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I would like to know how to set this as well.
>> Pushkala

Re: DataSource>URL

Julie Sullivan
Hi Kalpana,

I'll write up some docs on the datasets.xml file, there aren't any:
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/492

In the meantime I'll add the URL to Panther.
Julie