Database "Back to index" link is gone?

HongKee Moon
Hi Intermine Dev Team,

I used to see the database index summary page when I searched with “blank” keyword in the keyword search box.

After our intermine is updated to the recent version and checked in our local server, this link is gone(even flymine does not have it now) and it seems to be no other way to get the statistics of the database except to make a query by QueryBuilder.

I wonder if this link disappeared intentionally or I misconfigured some properties in our intermine.

Thank you so much!
HongKee

--
HongKee Moon
Scientific Software Engineer

Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstr. 108
01307 Dresden
Germany

Office: CSBD 008

fon: +49 351 210 1923
fax: +49 351 210 1907
www.mpi-cbg.de

Re: Database "Back to index" link is gone?

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi HongKee

Yes, that was intentional! On some larger mines, the search index is
quite large and that link crashed the site.

One of our Google students is setting up SOLR for InterMine, so
hopefully we'll have a better solution for you! :)

Julie

Here's an old ticket: https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/602

On 02/07/18 13:26, HongKee Moon wrote:

> Hi Intermine Dev Team,
>
> I used to see the database index summary page when I searched with
> “blank” keyword in the keyword search box.
>
> After our intermine is updated to the recent version and checked in our
> local server, this link is gone(even flymine does not have it now) and
> it seems to be no other way to get the statistics of the database except
> to make a query by QueryBuilder.
>
> I wonder if this link disappeared intentionally or I misconfigured some
> properties in our intermine.
>
> Thank you so much!
> HongKee
>
> --
> HongKee Moon
> Scientific Software Engineer
> Scientific Computing Facility
>
> Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
> Pfotenhauerstr. 108
> 01307 Dresden
> Germany
>
> Office: CSBD 008
>
> fon: +49 351 210 1923
> fax: +49 351 210 1907
> www.mpi-cbg.de <http://www.mpi-cbg.de>

Re: Database "Back to index" link is gone?

HongKee Moon
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for the quick reply and the old ticket!
SOLR for InterMine sounds really fantastic. We are looking forward to seeing it soon. ;)

Cheers,
HongKee