Deleted parts of the data model

James Blackshaw
Hi,
I was wondering which sections of the data model now hold the fields
that used to be in BioProperty and Evidence, after they were changed in
0.94. I'm trying to update our previous GoAnnotation parser but can't
find where to tell it to look.

-Regards,
James

Re: Deleted parts of the data model

Julie Sullivan
Hi James,

Here is the complete list of changes:

        http://intermine.org/wiki/CoreModelChanges

BioProperty was replaced by the BioEntity.ontologyAnnotations collection.

Evidence was replaced by the BioEntity.dataSets collection.  We have evidence
codes specific to GO, but I don't think that's it.

That's a complicated parser, so let me know how you get on.

Just curious - do you know why you aren't able to use the InterMine GO
annotation parser?

Cheers,
Julie