Developers Meeting for August 2nd (anyone welcome)

Developers Meeting for August 2nd (anyone welcome)

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

It looks like August 2nd is the best time for the meeting. The meeting
will start at 19:00 hrs (7PM) GMT. Here are some other time zones I'm
aware of:

3AM (3:00 hrs) China
9PM (21:00 hrs) Europe Central
3PM US Eastern
1PM Canada, Saskachewan
12PM US Pacific

Below is connection information for the GoTo Meeting. If you have a
microphone and internet connection you should be able to connect without
using the phone line.

Looking forward to the discussion!

Stephen

1. Please join my meeting, Thursday, August 02, 2012 at 3:00 PM Eastern
Daylight Time.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/167329194

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0621
Access Code: 167-329-194

Meeting ID: 167-329-194

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

Re: Developers Meeting for August 2nd (anyone welcome)

Stephen Ficklin-2
Just a reminder about the meeting this Friday.  Below are times and
connection information for the meeting.

Cheers,
Stephen

On 7/24/2012 9:42 AM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It looks like August 2nd is the best time for the meeting. The meeting
> will start at 19:00 hrs (7PM) GMT. Here are some other time zones I'm
> aware of:
>
> 3AM (3:00 hrs) China
> 9PM (21:00 hrs) Europe Central
> 3PM US Eastern
> 1PM Canada, Saskachewan
> 12PM US Pacific
>
> Below is connection information for the GoTo Meeting. If you have a
> microphone and internet connection you should be able to connect
> without using the phone line.
>
> Looking forward to the discussion!
>
> Stephen
>
> 1. Please join my meeting, Thursday, August 02, 2012 at 3:00 PM
> Eastern Daylight Time.
> https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/167329194
>
> 2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
> Or, call in using your telephone.
>
> Dial +1 (213) 493-0621
> Access Code: 167-329-194
> Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
>
> Meeting ID: 167-329-194
>
> GoToMeeting®
> Online Meetings Made Easy™

Re: Developers Meeting for August 2nd (anyone welcome)

Stephen Ficklin-2
Correction.  August 2nd is Thursday not Friday.  Sorry for putting the
wrong day.  The meeting is scheduled for Thursday Aug 2nd.