Displaying Peptide sequence in gene Details page

Displaying Peptide sequence in gene Details page

Hyunmin Kim
Dear, all

I wonder how can I display the peptide sequence and amino acid sequence in detail page (click the one gene in track and we can view the detail page.)

I tried to modify the cgi-bin/gbrowse_details, but I can’t proper modify it.

please consider to this.

Thanks,
Hyunmin

p.s I viewed http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_2.0_HOWTO#Controlling_the_gbrowse_details_page. but I can’t understand it exactly. no changed detail page.