Displaying Peptide sequence in genome Details page

Displaying Peptide sequence in genome Details page

Jacqueline Lee

Hello,

Since our most recent gbrowse update (2.17->2.55), some of our users have noticed the peptide sequence and coding sequence are missing on our gene details pages. All that we see is the entire mRNA sequence, including introns. Is there something extra I need to configure in order to make the protein/CDS sequence visible?

Thanks,

Jacqueline Lee

Re: Displaying Peptide sequence in genome Details page

Scott Cain
Hi Jacqueline,

I don't think the stock gbrowse_details page did protein sequences--perhaps that was something you (a collective you, meaning probably Jeff) added?

Scott