Quantcast

Docker images for Tripal

Eric Rasche-3
Howdy all,

Quick release announcement; I've built Docker images for Chado/WebApollo 1.0/JBrowse in the past, and wanted to mention the addition of a Tripal image to that set.

For those who just want to play around quickly with a lightweight instance, Docker images offer a nice alternative to full VMs.

If you have suggestions/comments/concerns, please let me know!

Known Issues: Currently the tripal image installs one of my precompiled chado schemas with all 5 built-in ontologies on first-run, I'm working on changing that to depend on my chado image, such that connecting WebApollo to the same chado image is possible.

Ciao,
Eric

--
Eric Rasche