Dragged annotations

matthew couchman (JIC)

Hi,

I’ve added a track to Apollo and the features are showing in JBrowse but I can’t seem to drag them onto the “User-created Annotations” lane. They get highlighted OK and I can drag them up but when I release the mouse button over the annotations lane they vanish. I’m logged on as an admin and I haven’t altered any permissions from the distribution. Our trackList.json file looks like this:

{

   "tracks" : [

      {

         "storeClass" : "JBrowse/Store/Sequence/StaticChunked",

         "chunkSize" : 20000,

         "urlTemplate" : "seq/{refseq_dirpath}/{refseq}-",

         "label" : "DNA",

         "type" : "SequenceTrack",

         "category" : "Reference sequence",

         "key" : "Reference sequence"

      },

      {

         "style" : {

            "className" : "feature"

         },

         "key" : " Gene_Model",

         "storeClass" : "JBrowse/Store/SeqFeature/NCList",

         "trackType" : null,

         "urlTemplate" : "tracks/Gene_Model/{refseq}/trackData.json",

         "compress" : 0,

         "type" : "FeatureTrack",

         "label" : "Gene_Model"

      },

   ],

   "formatVersion" : 1

}

I can’t see anything that looks related in tomcat’s logs. Are there any permissions that I need to set to enable user annotation?

Best regards,

                                Matt.

Re: Dragged annotations

nathandunn

That is odd.   Everything looks right.

If you look in your javascript console does everything look fine?  You should get a single 404 error for missing tracks.conf but that should be it.

Nathan

On Apr 20, 2016, at 9:32 AM, matthew couchman (JIC) <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

This list is for the Apollo Annotation Editing Tool. Info at http://genomearchitect.org/
If you wish to unsubscribe from the Apollo List: 1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to [hidden email] | 2. In the subject line of your email type: unsubscribe apollo | 3. Leave the message body blank.