ERROR apollo.JbrowseController - File not found: root.json

ERROR apollo.JbrowseController - File not found: root.json

Jacques Dainat-4
Dear all,

For few of my species I see this error in the catalina.out : ERROR apollo.JbrowseController  - File not found: /species/names/root.json
I have seen many screenshots from other users having the same message (Often as a WARNING instead of an ERROR), but no explication about what it could be.
I was wondering if someone has already figured out what it was.

Best regards,

/Jacques

Re: ERROR apollo.JbrowseController - File not found: root.json

nathandunn

It is trying to lookup a names file that you can type in the JBrowse section search box.    I think its configured by default.

Unless your data is insanely large, its well worth running the names script over it: http://gmod.org/wiki/JBrowse_Configuration_Guide#Name_Searching_and_Autocompletion

Nathan