Enrlooment conversation on Lightweight chat plugin for the JBrowse genome browser

Enrlooment conversation on Lightweight chat plugin for the JBrowse genome browser

pratik dhanave
My name is Pratik Dhanave. I want to contribute to "Lightweight chat plugin for the JBrowse genome browser". I have good knowledge of Node-js, JavaScript, Web-GL.

I have following Question-

1) Will you please assign me some task for contributing to project ?

             I would like to know more about the project from your side and more importantly how to proceed in order to contribute.Also at what timing we can discuss project on IRC.

Any guidance would largely help! Thank you so much for your valuable time . I am looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Pratik Dhanave