[Ergatis-devel] Ergatis Release

Kevin Galens
A new release for Ergatis is scheduled later this week/ early next week. Any developers currently working on new code, bug fixes or pipeline changes/additions that would like these to be included in the upcoming release should commit changes soon (be sure to update the Changelog!) or let me know if you won't be able to include your changes for this release.

This is an effort to have more regular, smaller code releases. The last release (ergatis-v2r14) was on May 3rd and I'd like to continue bi-monthly releases. A release candidate tag for Ergatis and related projects is scheduled for tomorrow. Again, let me know if you have any concerns or are working to get something checked into the repository before the release.

Kevin Galens