Ergatis installation problem

Matthew Wade
Hi,

I am trying to install Ergatis and after performing:

/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL INSTALL_BASE=/opt/ergatis

I get the following error:

failed to create WORKFLOW_DOCS_DIR: No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 122.

I am running on a Mac, so don't know if this is an issue.

Regards
Matt

Re: Ergatis installation problem

Joshua Orvis
Matthew -

Unless you have a special set up on your OS X machine, I think this is failing because the default filesystem doesn't have an /opt directory, where your command is trying to install it.  You'll need to modify the INSTALL_BASE with an argument for a directory your machine actually has.

Joshua