[Ergatis-users] Making a component unavailable temporarily

[Ergatis-users] Making a component unavailable temporarily

Gowthaman Ramasamy

Hi All,
I am wondering if there is a way to make certain components unavailable for the user to add to their pipeline, without out deleting related files [from ../doc folder]. I remember Joshua mentioning about it....but my memory is failing me....

Thanks,
Gowtham

Re: [Ergatis-users] Making a component unavailable temporarily

Joshua Orvis
Gowthaman -

Look in the ergatis.ini file, there's a section for disabling
components.  You just add one line of text per component and they will
not appear in the interface.

Joshua

On May 18, 2010, at 2:39 PM, Gowthaman Ramasamy <[hidden email]
 > wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am wondering if there is a way to make certain components
> unavailable for the user to add to their pipeline, without out
> deleting related files [from ../doc folder]. I remember Joshua
> mentioning about it....but my memory is failing me....
>
> Thanks,
> Gowtham

> ---
> ---
> ---

Re: [Ergatis-users] Making a component unavailable temporarily

Gowthaman Ramasamy
Thanks Joshua. I found and it worked