Error messages during install

Jacqueline Lee

Hello GBrowse community!

I am attempting to install GBrowse 2.55 on RHEL 6. I’ve installed all the prerequisites and used cpan to install the GBrowse.

While CPAN was running the make test, I noticed a bunch of error messages were generated. I copied them and attached them here.

The tests passed and GBrowse says it installed, I am just wondering if these messages are normal and I just didn’t notice them the last time?

Thanks,

Jacqueline Lee

GBRowse_Install_errors.txt (100K) Download Attachment