Error on range tab

Paulo Nuin
Hi

Is there an easy way to fix what can be seen in the attached screen capture?

There’s no way to escape the error when no value is present on the extend your region box.

Thanks

Paulo

Re: Error on range tab

Rachel Lyne-2

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for pointing the error out - I have added a ticket. One of the Devs will look into it soon.

Also - I got different behaviour using Chrome and Firefox. With firefox the error box had a checkbox that allowed the error to be dismissed.

Best Wishes

Rachel.

On 09/06/2019 17:30, Paulo Nuin wrote:
Hi

Is there an easy way to fix what can be seen in the attached screen capture?

There’s no way to escape the error when no value is present on the extend your region box.

Thanks

Paulo

Rachel Lyne, Ph.D.
Cambridge Systems Biology Centre,