Error report

Ian Misner
Hello,

I have been using MAKER, and getting results, but I've just noted an
error in my termial reporting.

Choosing best annotations
Undefined subroutine &evaluator::evaluate::evaluate_maker_annotations
called at /gpfs/runtime/opt/maker/203/maker/bin/../lib/Process/
MpiChunk.pm line 1758.

FATAL ERROR
ERROR: Failed while calculating annotations!!

ERROR: Chunk failed at level 17
!!
FAILED CONTIG:ConsensusfromContig2

This error occurs for all of the contigs that are being annotated.  Is
this something that I need to worry about or do you know how to fix
this?  I am running MAKER via ssh at Brown University's HPC.  They
attempted to install the MPI version but there was an issue with the
coding so they installed the serial version.  Maybe that causes this
error?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ian Misner

*************************************
Mr. Ian Misner