Error when dowloading large compressed data library

Error when dowloading large compressed data library

padioleau
Dear Galaxy developers,

When I try to download a large data library (from the Data Libraries tab)
as any compressed file I encounter this error:

###
Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /galaxy_dev/
library_common/act_on_multiple_datasets.

###

If I download file per file (no compression) it's working.

Ismael

--
Padioleau Ismael

EMBL Heidelberg
( V205)

Re: Error when dowloading large compressed data library

Nate Coraor (nate@bx.psu.edu)
padioleau wrote:

> Dear Galaxy developers,
>
> When I try to download a large data library (from the Data Libraries tab)
> as any compressed file I encounter this error:
>
> ###
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request POST /galaxy_dev/
> library_common/act_on_multiple_datasets.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server
> ###
>
> If I download file per file (no compression) it's working.

Hi Ismael,

Is this on one of our public servers (Galaxy Main or Test)?  If so,
which download format option are you choosing?

Thanks,
--nate

padioleau wrote:
> Hi Nate,
> I'm working with a local version and we have  tried with all the
> compressed format.

Can you ensure that:

debug = False
use_lint = False